Tech Fun Corporation (hereinafter referred to as 'Tech Fun') collects only necessary information about members of StudySmile (hereinafter referred to as 'the Service'), a service Tech Fun offers, and Tech Fun takes a great care to protect the information.
Tech Fun is concerned about privacy issue as follow.
Article 1 (Collection of Personal Information)
1. Tech Fun collects information provided by a user registering the Service as a member, including his/her e-mail
address and password (hereinafter referred to as 'Personal Information').
2. Providing Personal Information is optional, however membership registration cannot be done without the information for use of service.
Article 2 (Use of Personal Information)
Tech Fun uses Personal Information for the following purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Japanese Law concerning the personal information and other regulation.
(1) Tech Fun uses a member's Personal Information when he/she uses the Service as a registered member, such as sending e-mail to provide information about the Service including advertisement.
(2) Tech Fun also uses a member's Personal Information to analyze usage of the Service to improve the Service.
(3) For the case Tech Fun needs to respond individually, such as contacting a member or third party, identification confirmation, investigating or responding when someone violates our Terms of service, or investigating and confirming inquiry from members.
(4) Beside the above, Tech Fun may use a member's Personal Information in order for him/her to use or provide the Service as needed.
Article 3 (Disclosure to Third Party)
1. Tech Fun does not disclose a member's Personal Information to third parties unless Tech Fun gets his/her permission and notify where his/her Personal Information go to and how it is used, except for the following cases.
(1)In case of that Tech Fun has a legal obligation to disclose Personal Information when a person with the legal authority requires a cooperation for disclosure, such that a warrent is issued, or Tech Fun is demanded a disclosure of identification information of the sender according to 'Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender'(Provider Liability Limitation Act).
(2) In order to protect Tech Fun's rights, properties or services, Tech Fun may disclose the Personal Information of a member who has a reasonable doubt to violate our 'Terms of Service'.
(3) In case of emergency such as a member or a third person is in danger physically or financially and hard to get permission.
(4) Beside the above, disclosure may be necessary under the conditions set forth by law according to personal information protection law or JIS Q 15001:2006 (privacy protection laws)
2. Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding paragraphs, Personal information will be shared to business partners that work with Tech Fun to provide the Service to the extent necessary in order to meet the purpose of use in Article 2.
Article 4 (Use of Cookie)
Article 5 (Access to Personal Information)
By the time a member requests to disclose his/her Personal Information, Tech Fun will accept the request according to the routine procedure after verifying his/her identity. Tech Fun will correct his/her personal information upon his/her request.
Article 6 (Procedure to Personal Information when withdrawing from membership)
Personal Information will be deleted automatically after certain period of time determined by Tech Fun.
Date of Enforcement April 1, 2013
Tech Fun Corporation
President & CEO Tatsuya Kasai
CPO Sadao Matsumoto